Big Bear Lake Fishing Association
Our mission is to work together with community partners
to develop and implement programs that will sustain,
protect and promote our fishery for the benefit
of anglers and community partners.
1. Support the lake The FA has 4 general memberships available: Copper, Bronze, Gold, and Platinum. The general memberships are designed to provide general fishing information on our lake and tournament information helping to catch more fish. The business memberships are designed to help the fishing association with operation costs and provide mountain businesses with second source of revenue from Insta Catch technology.
2. bring in more visitors The FA will host 2 fishing tournaments on Big Bear Lake in 2019.
3. Stay Informed The FA will host 2 fishing tournaments on Big Bear Lake in 2019.
4. Annual Raffle By becoming a Copper or Bronze member your automatically enrolled in our annual online raffle.
5. Physical Marketing Fishing Association offers any local business space to host their own 10’x10’ booth at any fishing tournament we host promoting their own business. If a business does not want to host a booth, they can drop off paper information and the Fishing Association will provide a member’s table at every tournament.
6. Fishing eBlast The FA will provide pictures of fish to enable business to send there own eblasts to past guests or social media. This will essentially aide businesses in starting their own fishing VIP email list.
7. Online Presence The FA now has Insta Catch technology to offer our mountain businesses which will allow guests the ability to create their own fishing tournament vacation package. We make it easy for guests to book their entire trip, all in one place.
8. Keep the money on the mountain The Fishing Association’s business’s and friends lose approximately $10,000,000 (10 million) a year to third-party companies down the hill. We could retain millions of dollars every year to be directed back to the lake and mountain if more guests booked locally.
- You can help by becoming a member.
- E-blasting friends, past guests, and posting on social media about our two tournaments this year.
- Anything booked on our site book.bigbearfishingassociation.org, the fishing association collects 10% trying to keep more money on our mountain. Giving back to Big Bear Lake!
- Please tell your friends and family to book their next family vacation on book.bigbearfishingassociation.org